Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Friday, April 9, 2010

Speed Scrap Saturday!!

There's a Speed Scrap at STS on Saturday and my wonderful CT Member, Amanda, is hosting my speed scrap for me!! We're in the middle of a big complicated move...and I have no idea where we'll be on Saturday...so I asked if she'd kindly step in for me and thankfully she said yes!
All the details are in the flyer below...and click it to go to the Speed Scrap section of the forum!
And here's the Participation Prize! The matching alpha to my newest kit "Twitterpated." You know you have the kit...so come get the alpha to go with it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it! But what about those of us that have to work Saturday evening? I'm a nurse and I work weekends. I wish I didn't have to miss out on the matching alpha...

    ReplyDelete