Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer Promotion :)

And have I told you about this super cute add on I made for it?? Well here it is...

And did you know, that for the rest of this month....you can get the add on for free?? Just check out the promotional ad below to find out how! But hurry...it's only good til the end of this month (which would be Thursday!)
And I recently added a new member to my CT, Christin! I've always loved seeing her layouts in the forum...and when I saw her siggy in the STS forum said always open to guest CT, I jumped at the chance to ask her to join me!! I'm so glad she said yes! And check out the CUTE layout she made using the kit and the add on!
And see that awesome argyle paper she used?? She made that herself using some of the papers from the add on!! And she's offering it as a freebie on her blog! Check that out below! (click to go to her blog):

No comments:

Post a Comment