Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stuff At Stuff to Scrap!

First off...STS is having a St Patrick Day Sale this weekend!! :) And the whole store is 35% off. (all flyers liked to store)
And the Stuff to Scrap designers have completely out done themselves again this month with the Mega Collab! I LOVE the colors in this collab!
A closer look at the papers:
A Closer look at the Elements:
And of course, there is a matching quick page set:
And don't forget the CU Grab bag! I LOVE getting these each month!
And of course the BAKs....did you know if you buy 3 or more you can save 50%?! Use the code: MARCHBAK_BUY3_SAVEHALF at check out!
Also a bunch of the STS designers are spring cleaning their stores....so pick up some of their goodies at their retirement sales!! (sorry I don't have any in there....I cleaned up my store at the end of the year).

No comments:

Post a Comment