Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, June 27, 2011

$2 Tuesday & A Freebie!!

Don't forget...you can still Buy My Whole Store for just $20!! This deal will end at the end of July! You also get all of my July and August releases for free when you buy my store!
It's $2 Tuesday!! Here's what I have in the bin!

Ever After by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit for scrapping that beautiful princess in your life. Does your little one love to day dream for her prince charming? Ever After is a fairytale meets dreamland kind of kit. Need to get your scrapping done in a flash? Then pick up the matching Quick Page Set.

Need a kit to scrap those little ladies or older ladies in your life? Then "The Girl" by Scrappin Serenity is the kit for you! It's full of all things girly! Pick up the quick page set to get your scrapping done faster!

And here's you a 5x7 Brag Book freebie using "The Girl." Click the preview below to download it:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete