Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Monkey See Monkey Do...And Some Freebies Too!


I have a new kit in my store today!

Monkey See Monkey Do is the perfect kit for scrapping those wild child moments that all kids have. And there's plenty of variety in this kit that it's good for scrapping just about everything! And the color palette suits boys or girls!

This kit has 16 Papers, 6 Cardstock, 45 Elements, and a Full Alpha. And the kit and the quick pages are on sale for $2 each until Wednesday!!
A closer look at the papers included in the kit:
And like with any kit...there's a quick page set to help get your scrapping done quickly!
Oh My Gosh!! My CT totally blew me away with this kit! They made me love it even more! Check out all their eye candy below:

Layout by Meleah:
Layout by Crystal:
Layouts x2 by Guest -Kristal:

Layout by Guest - Stephanie:
layouts x2 by Kimberly:

layouts x2 by Michele:

layouts x2 by Noelle:

layouts x3 by Tracy:


Layouts x 2 by me:

If you want this freebie...you have to "like" my facebook fan page! Click the preview below to go to to my facebook page.
And here's your freebie! You can find it in the description of my kit in my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment