Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, March 1, 2012

X Marks The Spot - New Release!

Ahoy Mateys!  Does anyone want to join my pirate crew?  Or do you at least have some piratey adventures you need to scrap?  Then X Marks The Spot by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit to get the job done!  X Marks the Spot is full of all things pirate and includes some look alikes to your little ones favorite tv pirates!

And the best part, the kit and the quick page set are both on sale for $2.00 each until Wednesday!

A closer look at the papers.

Cardstock that's included in the kit:

And a matching Quick Page Set.

And check out this cute Eye Candy from my CT:

Layout by Amanda (isn't my little nephew the cutest):

Layout by Guest CT - Amanda K.

Layout by Kimberly:

Layout by Me:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Noelle:

I hope you're still with me, because I have a few freebies for you!
This first one you can find in the description of the kit in my store:

This one you can find as an exclusive Freebie on my facebook fan page (as soon as I'm done posting here I'll get it set up on there):

And you can pick up this stacked paper & a cluster freebie by clicking the preview below:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete