Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Kit - Hint of Spring (and A Freebie!)

Spring is in full bloom, the kids are begging to spend more time outside, and you're capturing it all on your camera! Hint of Spring is the perfect kit to scrap all those spring time memories that you are making!


A closer look at the papers in the kit:

Cardstock in the kit:

Six 12x12 Quick Page Set:

Check out some cute Layouts by my CT:
Layout by Amanda (using a template by Scrappy Cocoa)

Kristal (using a template by Rainy Dayz Designs):


Layouts x2 by Meleah:


Layout by Michele (using a template by Connie Prince):

Layout by Tracy (using a template by Marie H Designs):

And here's a freebie for you (click the preview to download):

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sampler. I know I will enjoy it, and I am grateful to you for sharing your creativity. I am so glad CBH directed me to your website.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete