Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, June 25, 2012

$2 Tuesday, A New Kit, and A Freebie!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers!  It sure is getting Hot where I am now!  It's time for $2 Tuesday!  Check out what I have in the bin..including my newest release!!


Yesterday's Memories is the perfect kit to scrap all those memories you've snapped yesterday and today! It's bright bold colors will bring any picture to life!



And now onto my new kit! Also in the $2 Bin!

I absolutely fell in love with the color palette for the STS June Blog Train!  So I decided to add an extra color (green) and made a full sized kit for you!

Day Dreams And Wishes is a magical and whimsical type of kit. It’s perfect for scrapping just about any moment in life!

Day Dreams And Wishes has 18 Papers, 6 Cardstock papers, 50 Elements, and A Full Alpha.  It is S4H/S4O friendly too!!

A Closer look at the papers:

Cardstock that's included in the kit:

And a Six 12x12 Quick Page Set.

Check out these cute layouts made by me and my CT:

Layouts x2 by Amanda:


Layout by Kimberly:

Kristal:

Layout by Me:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Noelle:

Layout by Tracy:

And here's your freebie, click the preview to download:

No comments:

Post a Comment