Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let Me Count The Ways...

I have a new kit in My store today!!  It's called Let Me Count the Ways!

You may have picked up the mini kit during the STS NDSD Facebook Hop, but I loved the colors so much I just couldn't stop!  So this is a bigger version of that kit!
Let Me Count The Ways is a soft beautiful kit designed to help you scrap the things that you love and that you've been blessed with in your life!

Let Me Count The Ways has 16 Papers, 7 Cardstock Papers, 45 Elements, and a Full Alpha!  It's S4H/S4O Friendly Too!

And as always new releases are 30% off through the weekend!




Check out this cute Eye Candy from me and my CT:

layout by Kristal:

Layouts x2 by Meleah:


Layout by Michele:

Layout by Noelle:

Layout by Me:

Layouts x2 by Tracy:


And here's a quick page freebie made for you from my CT Member Noelle! Thanks Noelle, it's SO cute!  Click the preview below to download:

No comments:

Post a Comment