Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fairy's Garden -- A Collab with Flower Scraps

I have a new kit for you in my Store today! It's called "Fairy's Garden," and it's a collab with Flower Scraps! De contacted me a while back and asked if I would be interested in doing a collab with her! Of course I was shocked and completely honored that she would want to collab with little ole ME! So of course I said YES!! She sent me a couple color pallettes and I chose this one and came up with our theme! And Thus...."Fairy's Garden" was created! Just check out the previews below (each one is linked to the store!)
Here's Flower Scraps part...so beautiful! Click it to go to her store!
Here's a closer look at my papers.
I have a set of 5 matching worn papers in the store too!
Here's a set of six 12x12 Quick Pages I have in the store for you too!!
Here's some great Eye Candy from my CT and myself! ... Man do they make it look good!!

And here's your freebie sampler (will be included in the download if you buy the whole kit). Click the preview to download.
(yes I left off the b in freebie!!..lol)
I'll be back tomorrow with EVEN more eye candy from this kit!

2 comments: