Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, April 19, 2010

On The Funny Farm!

You've seen this kit before but now it's back...and better than ever!! :) I have remade my kit On The Funny Farm from the designer darling competition. It now has more papers, more elements, and a full alpha! So if you live on a farm, visited a farm, or a petting zoo this is the kit for you! :) It has 15 papers, 35 elements, and a full alpha! Check it out below...and all images are linked to the store.
Just the Papers Preview:
The Cardstock Papers:
And for those of you that are in a hurry, I have a 6 page 12x12 Quick Page set also!
And because it's my intro week on the STS blog...my whole store is on Sale for 25% off!! And if you haven't checked out the STS blog then what are you waiting for?! I have a freebie mini kit on there for you!!
And check out the layouts some of my CT has done with On The Funny Farm:
by Amanda x2:
By Dana x2:
By Noelle x2:
One by me:
And a Sampler freebie for you! Just click the preview to download:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. It is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is absolutely adorable. I love the two little farmer people. Wish there were more of them in different positions. Then I could "populate" my farm pages. And the tree is absolutely awesome. Can't wait to go check out this kit. Thank you so much for sharing this sampler with us.

    ReplyDelete