Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer Add On Special

Remember this gorgeous kit I showed you about a month ago?! This is my "Beautiful Dreamer" collab kit with Misty O'Brien...
(all previews linked to store)
Well...I've made this super cute Add on to go with it! It has 5 cardstock papers, 10 elements, and a full alpha!

AND for a limited time (until the end of the month) you can get the add on for free when you purchase the full kit! Check out the ad below for more info!

* You must put both products in your cart and then use the code: GetAddOnFree
-If for some reason the code doesn't work please let me know! It's the first time I've tried a coupon for a buy one get one free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment