Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, July 11, 2011

$2 Tuesday & A Freebie!!

Just a reminder....don't forget you can still buy my store until the end of this month!! You'll get this month's new releases and next months too (if you remember to email me your order number)!!!

Its that time of the week again!! $2 Tuesday time!! Look below to see what I have in the bin today!
Are you looking for a cute kit to scrap the silly, cute, little monsters in your life?! Then look no further, In My Closet by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit for you!
Pick up the Quick Page set to get your scrapping done quickly!
This Wonderful Life by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit for scrapping those everyday moments in life.
Pick up the Quick Page Set to get your scrapping done quickly!
Check out this super cute layout by my Guest CT - Kim!
And here's a 5x7 Brag Book Page for you!! Click the preview below to download.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete