Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, May 7, 2012

$2 Tuesday, New Kit, and A Freebie!

I hope you all survived iNSD!!  If you didn't get everything you wanted, you're lucky, it's $2 Tuesday!!
Check out what I have in the bin today:

Spring is in full bloom, the kids are begging to spend more time outside, and you're capturing it all on your camera! Hint of Spring is the perfect kit to scrap all those spring time memories that you are making!


And on to My newest kit that's in the $2 Bin today too!!

April showers bring May flowers!!  Spring Showers Lots Of Flowers is the perfect kit for scrapping those sun shining or rainy springy day pictures!  Of course you can scrap just about anything with it too!!

A closer look at the papers in the kit:

Cardstock that's included in the kit:

And there's a matching 6 Page 12x12 Quick Page Set:

And check out these cute layouts my me and my CT:
Layout by Kristal:

Layout by Me:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Noelle:

Layout by Kimberly:

And here's a freebie for you, click the preview to download:


No comments:

Post a Comment