Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, June 4, 2012

$2 Tuesday, A New Kit, and A Freebie!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!  It's $2 Tuesday again!!  Check out what I have in the bin today....even a NEW release! :)

Hoo Loves You is a super fun kit to use to scrap all those that you love!


And on to my new release that's also in the $2 Bin today!!

Yesterday's Memories by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit to scrap all those memories you've snapped yesterday and today!  It's bright bold colors will bring any picture to life!

Yesterday's Memories has 16 Papers, 7 Cardstock, 50 Elements, and a Full Alpha.  It's S4H/S4O Friendly too!!
 




And check out these CUTE layouts by me and my CT:

Layout by Amanda

Layout by Kimberly:

Layout by Kristal:

Layout by Me:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Noelle:

Layout by Tracy:
 
AND I have TWO Freebies for you!!
 
The first one you can find on the Freebie Tab on my facebook (if you completed my speed scrap I hosted in May you probably already have this):
 
And the next one you can only find in the description of my kit in the store:


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jun. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete