Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, January 14, 2013

New Kit - Winter Wishes, $2 Tuesday, & a Freebie

For those of you who are in the Winter Season...I hope that you are enjoying it!  We got quite a bit of snow for West Texas at the beginning of the month, the kids and I were just delighted!  I have a new kit out for you this week that will go perfectly with all your Winter pictures!

When Winter finally comes around everyone (or at least their kids) starts wishing for at least one beautiful snow filled fun day!  From watching the beautiful snow falling,to building snowmen, to having snowball fights, to sledding down a hill, and to warming up with a hot cup of cocoa (or coffee) Winter Wishes has you covered for all your Winter Scrapping Needs!

Winter Wishes has 16 Papers, 5 Cardstock Papers, 50 elements, and a Full Alpha!  It's S4H/S4O friendly too!!  And It's in the bin for $2 Tuesday today too!!




Check out these cute layouts by me and my CT:

Layout by Kristal:


Layout by Meleah:

 Layout by Michele:

Layouts x2 by Noelle:


Layout by Susan:

Layout by Tracy:

Layout by me:

Also joining Winter Wishes in the $2 Bin this week is Wonderfully Winter!


Are you a fan of my facebook page?  If you are have you checked out the new freebie this month? Here's what it is...so go like me and pick it up! :)

And here's another freebie for you! Just click the preview to download:

1 comment: