Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, November 8, 2010

$2.00 Tuesday + A freebie

It's $2.00 Tuesday at STS!!

And here's what I got in the bin for you!! (all previews linked to store)

First is my October BAK: Falling for you! It has 10 Papers & 20 Elements!
I turned my iDSD Participation Prize into a full kit and put it in the store, it now has 20 Papers, 6 cardstock papers, 40 elements and an A-Z alpha!
And here's the QP set that goes with it!

I snuck this new kit in the store right before iDSD! It's called "We Give Thanks!" It's perfect for those thanksgiving or fall pictures you have! It has 15 papers, 6 Cardstock papers, 35 elements, and a full alpha!
And here's the quick page set for that kit too!
AND here's a freebie coordinating with "We Give Thanks!" Click the preview below to download:



No comments:

Post a Comment