Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, November 1, 2010

Give Thanks For Kids!!

I'm so thankful for my kiddos, are you thankful for yours? I don't know what I would do without seeing their little smiles, hearing their little giggles, smelling their hair, or kissing their little faces every day! So join with me and many others and let's show all the children of the world how thankful we are for them!!


Scrappers Give Thanks is a charitable project of the scrapbooking community taking place annually in the month prior to Thanksgiving. Participants complete an action-oriented challenge in service to each year’s cause and are eligible to win prizes in a Thanksgiving Day giveaway. In 2010, the Scrappers Give Thanks project will deliver messages of hope and laughter to children in hospitals.

To participate in Scrappers Give Thanks 2010, create a 4×6 scrapbook-style mini artwork containing a message of hope, joy or laughter for a school-age child and submit it by November 24, 2010. All formats – digital, paper and hybrid – are encouraged and accepted. Please see the 2010 project details for specific instructions.

Check out the Scrappers Give Thanks website for more details. For page inspiration, take a look at the Flickr Group.

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone make a card for this or is it just for talented designs? I went to the site and read but most of the comments where from designers that sell kits. So before I make any I wanted to make sure cause I'm not a designer.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete