Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Blog Train - Safe & Sound

Before we get to the blog train...check out the flyer about DSD this coming Saturday!!

It's that time of the month again!! Blog train time!! :) Did you know that you too can participate in the blog train!?! Yep! Just click here to see what the December Train will be all about.
And here's what you came for...my part of the train...just click the preview below to download:
And here's the train:

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your freebies Christie, the patterned papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your COOL kit with me.I especially LOVE the buttons paper.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mini!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't download this beautiful mini. Am I the only one that can't download. I know there are some problems with 4shared. Could it be possible for you to put the freebie somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for sharing your gorgeous kit! What an awesome theme for the Blog Train this time! I appreciate your taking part in it.

    ReplyDelete