Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, October 28, 2010

STS Halloween Trick or Treating Blog Special

Stuff to Scrap is Celebrating Halloween in Style!! ;) We're having a Designer Blog "Trick or Treat" train! And check out the flyer below for all weekend happenings! (Flyer linked to the forum)
And for the Halloween sale and for my birthday I've put my whole store on sale for 50% off!! That means MOST of my store is under $2!! Click the flyer to go shopping!
And you're freebie today comes from my kit "Tonight Its Halloween."
And here it is...your freebie!! I think this Add On makes my kit complete! What do you think? Just click the preview below to pick it up for free at my store:
And here's the whole STS Designer Trick or Treat Train:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so very much. Adorable add-on and kit!

    ReplyDelete