Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tonight It's Halloween Freebie!!! :)

Today I have a special Treat for you! :) Since Halloween is nearing, you will be needing a Halloween kit to scrap those memories you're going to make this year, right??! Well....I have just the kit for you! AND you can pick it up in pieces this week for FREE! I'll have papers on Wednesday, Elements on Thursday, and the Alpha on Friday! And it will all be available for free until Monday, then you can find it in my store!

But before I present the kit to you, you have to check out some super cute Eye Candy from my CT!! (I'll have more layouts tomorrow from them)

Layout by Brandy:
Layout by Christin:
Layout by Noelle:

Layout by Meleah:
AND now may I present to you "Tonight It's Halloween!!" There are 20 Papers, 40 Elements, and a Full Alpha!! Here's what you'll get once you pick up all the pieces!!
And here's the part you get today!! The papers:

14 comments:

  1. What a great kit, ChristieDawn! Thanks so much for offering it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!! I'm so excited. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much .....It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you. I love the 'sticker-like' costumed kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these papers?!!! Just darling...can't wait for the rest of this wonderful kit. THANK YOU soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great kit to have for Halloween. Thank you for your time in creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this adorable kit. Love the papers. Great layouts from your CT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love it!!! this is fabulous! thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete