Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Put Me In Coach by Scrappin' Serenity

I, Scrappin' Serenity have a new kit out this week! If you're a baseball fan or have a little one that plays baseball then this kit is for you!!

"Put me in coach...I'm ready to play...today!" The World Series is coming up, which means everyone is winding up their visits to the ball fields. So, I thought that it would be about time to bring about a baseball kit! Does your little one love to throw the ball around, or play in little league? Or maybe you have a big baseball star in the family?! Then "Put Me In Coach" is definitely the kit for you!!

The kit contains 15 Papers, 6 Cardstock Papers, 40 Elements, and a Full Alpha. It's S4H/S4O friendly too!! (all previews are linked to the store)
Here's a closer look at the papers in the kit:
And here's the cardstock papers included in the kit:
There's also a six page set of quick pages you can pick up:
And here's some layouts by my CT:

Layouts x2 by Christin:

Layout by Jessica:
Layout by Meleah:
Layout by Michele:
Layouts x2 by Noelle:

AND some of my fellow STS Designers played with this kit for me:

Layouts x2 by Becky:

Layout by Shel:

Layouts x2 by Becky:

Layout by Shel:

Layout by Jennifer:

Layouts x3 by me:


And here's a 5x7 brag book freebie for you! Just click the preview below to download:

No comments:

Post a Comment