Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Freebie Day 5!!

Well today's the day!! The day in which I will be 3 short years away from turning 30!! Yikes!! 27 years ago today, my mom gave birth to her first born, a daughter, and then 2 minutes later gave birth to her second born, a son! So Happy Birthday to my twin brother too!! (not that he reads my blog...lol!)
Don't forget about my sale!! Go buy yourself something special, so I can buy myself something special for my birthday! ;)
And today's freebie?? Well I created a special mini kit just to celebrate my special day!! Click the preview below to go pick it up at my store!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Thank you so much for this great mini. It's my boys bday today, turned 2. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much. such a cute collection...and have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday...The years go fast, so enjoy the rest of your 20's. Thank you for the birthday kit...

    ReplyDelete