Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, May 9, 2011

$2 Tuesday, A New Kit, & A Freebie!!

It's Tuesday again!! Surprising how that happens once a week huh? Well that means it's time for $2 Tuesday at STS!
I have my Backyard Bliss Kit and the Matching Quick Page set in the bin (although the qp set is less than $2.00!)

I'll also have my newest release and quick page set in bin! More about them below!

You may have seen this kit already, because I snuck it in early for the iNSD festivities! But let me introduce my newest kit... Havin' A Splash!!

It’s almost time to gear up for all those fun Summer days spent by the pool!! Nothing beats the summer heat better than a splishin’, splashin’, and swimmin’ in a pool! Havin’ A Splash is the perfect kit for scrapping all those swim pictures! It’s jam packed with swim themed elements and the colors are perfect for girls and boys!

Havin’ A Splash has 20 Papers, 8 Cardstock Papers, 60 Elements, and a Full Alpha! It’s S4H/S4O Friendly too!! (previews linked to store)
Here's a closer look at the papers in the kit:
And of course a Matching Quick Page set.


Here's some layouts from myself and my CT:
Layout by Me:
Layout by Noelle:
Layout by Michele:
Layouts x2 by Christin:

And here's a 5x7 Brag Book Freebie for you! Just Click the preview below to download:

No comments:

Post a Comment