Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Anouncement, A Sale, A Freebie, & Scentsy!?!

To help STS celebrate it's 2nd Birthday, I'm hosting a Scrap and Chat Sunday evening! Just join me in the chat room and scrap whatever you want and chat with us while you do it! :)
AND I'm putting my whole store on sale for 50% off this whole weekend to celebrate Memorial Day!! Click the Flyer to go Shopping!
And I have a freebie for you today coming from this kit!
Here's your freebie. IT was an exclusive freebie on my facebook fan page. But now that I've replaced it with something new, I've decided to give it to all of you!! Just click the preview below to download it.

And something a little Different...
Because all my family and friends live so far away, and because I have so many scrapbook friends that live inside my computer..hehe. I decided to host an ONLINE SCENTSY PARTY!!
So if you like Scentsy and are needing a refill of your favorite scent, you can order from my online party! :) Or if you have never tried Scentsy before and would like to try it (I swear it is an awesome way to make your house smell super good) you can order from my party too!!
All you have to do is go shopping online here! My party will be closing on the 30th.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAHNX for this BEAUTIFUL freebie...
    HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

    ReplyDelete