Thursday, December 8, 2011

Scrappin Serenity's Fantastic Fridays!!

Next week I'm going to be the featured designer at Stuff To Scrap! And we'll kick everything of with a chat Sunday night!

But if you can't wait until next week....I'm still doing Fantastic Fridays! So go check out all the awesome stuff you can get at $2 a piece!
I have a freebie for you today from my kit Twas The Night Before:
And here's your 5x7 Brag Book Freebie. Click the preview to download:

I'm trying out a new logo on my previews....what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great BB page. I like your new logo....great contrast with the white background and dark lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete