Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twas The Night Before

Don't forget about the STS Countdown to Christmas! Today is my day! So go check out the STS blog to see what you can get from me!

Before we get to my new release... I have something Fantastic to tell you! Every Friday in December and January, Iwill have my whole store on sale for $2!! So go check it out today!

And now on to the new release...

Twas The Night Before is based off that classic Christmas book, The Night Before Christmas. This kit if is filled with all things that happen the night before Christmas; from hanging the stockings on the fireplace, to setting out cookies and milk for Santa, and getting the sleepy kids into bed!

And the kit and the quick page set will be on sale for $2 until Wednesday!

A better look at the papers in the kit:

Cardstock that's included in the kit.

There's a matching Quick Page Set, if you're running low on time to scrap!

Check out this seriously cute eye candy from me and my CT!
Layouts x2 by Kimberly:


Layout by Kristal:

Layout by Me:


Layout by Meleah:

Layouts x2 by Michele:


Layouts x2 by Noelle:


Here's an Add On Freebie for you (click the preview to download):

2 comments: