Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, December 17, 2012

Away In A Manger, $2 Tuesday, a Sale, and a Freebie!

Well it's that time of the week again!!   $2 Tuesday time at STS!  And today I have my newest release in the bin!


Away In A Manger is a beautiful kit that is all about the real reason of Christmas, The Birth of Baby Jesus!  This kit will be great for scrapping those musicals you have at church or scrapping your favorite manger decorations!

Away In A Manger has 20 Papers, 9 Cardstock Papers, 50 Elements, and a Full Alpha! It's S4H/S4O Friendly too!




Check out these cute layouts by me and some of my CT:

Layout by Me:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Susan:

Also in the $2 Bin today, along with Away In A Manger is...Up On The Rooftop!
 

Even though I only have those things in the $2 Bin...with the current sale I'm having in my store...MOST of my kits are just $2 and Quick Page Sets are just $1   Check out my sale!
 
And  here's your freebie!  A clustered frame from Away In A Manger, click the preview to download:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment