Store Gallery Facebook Twitter Image Map
Stuff To Scrap
Scrappin' Serenity

Monday, December 3, 2012

Beginning To Look Like Christmas, $2 Tuesday, & a Freebie

It's that time of the year again! And at my house it's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas already! This kit is full of all things you'll need to scrap those Christmas Pictures!

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas has 20 Papers, 6 Cardstock Papers, 55 Elements, and A Full Alpha.  It's S4H/S4O Friendly too!

AND it's in the $2 Bin this Tuesday too!!!




Check out these cute layouts by me and my CT:

Layout by Kristal:

Layout by Meleah:

Layout be Me:

Layout by Michele:

Layout by Susan:

 If you're behind on your 2013 Calendars for this years Christmas gifts, I've also put my 2013 Calendar Quick Page Sets in the $2 Bin Today too!!

And I have two freebies for you... this one you'll have to visit my facebook page and like it to access it under the freebie tab:

And here's a few 4x6 Brag Book "Christmas Card" Freebies...just click the preview below to download:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "Beginning To Look Like Christmas" brag book pages - just picked up this kit in the store!
    The Facebook gift is sweet too - won't get this one as I don't use Facebook.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv it all THANK YOU ;~} so much they are all so cuteeee.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for both of these freebies. :) I love brag book pages and the sampler is cute. :) I love the holly paper and "Rudolf". :)

    ReplyDelete